What is the Spinal Cord Injury Outcome Measures Toolkit?
- A standardized set of outcome measures for use in SCI clinical practice
- Consists of 33 measures that have been psychometrically validated with an SCI sample
- Developed through consensus method using a 3-round online Delphi survey with a pan-Canadian panel of 63 experts with experience in SCI clinical practice
Why should you implement the toolkit measures?
- Compare and Communicate patient health status
- Monitor patient progress
- Decrease risk of unreliable measurements being made
How can you implement the toolkit measures?
Neurological Impairment and Autonomic Dysfunction
Quality of Life and Health Status