Wednesday November 2, 2016
We are happy to launch our New Spinal Cord Injury Research Evidence (SCIRE) Project Website!
Major improvements include:
- Responsive Web Formatting (meaning the website is easily viewed from your computer, tablet, or phone)
- Acute and Rehabilitation Evidence (Chapters) now appear under one Evidence tab
- Outcome Measures – New Clinical Summary sheets that are easier to use and print with better, more relevant information
- Accessibility Features – text size, more photos, and transcripts for videos
- Better Navigation – with expandable/collapsible (+/-) menus so you can click directly to the page you want to see!
Please note that we are in the midst of completing our review of all of the Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) literature for SCIRE Version 6.0. We are now moving to an asynchronous updating schedule, in other words, when information is ready, we will make it available (instead of waiting for all of the information to be ready and then uploading it in one go). New content will be tagged with a green asterisk in the left navigation bar, so you will know what has been updated in the past few months. Our new chapters will also have more pictures and graphs so they should be much easier to read.
Spend some time exploring and tell us what you think!