- Rick Hansen Institute: The Rick Hansen Institute is committed to accelerating the translation of discoveries and best practices into improved treatments for people with SCI. Also, see the Rick Hansen Institute YouTube page for interviews and demonstration videos.
- Ontario NeuroTrauma Foundation: Funds research and programs to reduce neurotrauma and to improve the quality of Life for those Ontarians living with a neurotrauma injury. Also click the following link to access Ontario NeuroTrauma Foundation: Resources and Guidelines.
- Roman Reed Foundation: Charitable organization supporting research and awareness to alleviate and understand the effects of Spinal Cord Injury and Paralysis.
- Alberta Paraplegic Foundation: Our purpose is to fund worthwhile scientific and community development projects related to spinal cord injury.
- Reeve Foundation: Founded by late actor Christopher Reeve, dedicated to curing SCI by funding innovative research and improving the quality of life for people with paralysis through grants, information, and advocacy.
- Kessler Foundation: A public charity dedicated to improving the lives of people with disabilities caused by stroke, multiple sclerosis, and injuries to the brain and spinal cord.
- Spinal Research: The UK’s leading charity funding medical research around the world to develop reliable treatments for paralysis caused by a broken back or neck.
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association: Represents over 12,000 rehabilitation professionals dedicated to the health, mobility and fitness of Canadians.